Halong bay, the magnificent heritage with its 3000 islands rising from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin. Ha Long is an excellent example of a Karst landscape created by a complex chain during millions of years of geological movement.
7.45 - 8.15: Our bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office Funnytravel - 36 Gia Ngư str, Hoan Kiem , Ha Noi , departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay 1 day trip - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and have lunch on the cruise.
14.30: Visit Thien Cung Grotto - one of the largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago. Visiting Thiencung Grotto, tourists can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Halong Bay legend of King Dragon.
And then visit Dau Go Cave (Hidding Wooden Cave).
15.30: You can chooose the activities of 2 options :
a, Bamboo boat round the bay
b,Enjoy kayaking around floating village, wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
16:30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.
We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
PRICE TABLE PER PERSON IN VND (USD)
(Equal to USD 215)
(Equal to USD 125)
(Equal to USD 89)
(Equal to US 69)
(Equal to USD 60)
(Equal to USD 45)
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Halong Bay Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses , kayaking
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
NOTE:- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender for all passengers
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.